Loewen law firm helps foreign clients to establish business activity in Poland. We offer complete advice at every stage of setting up a business and assistance in obtaining the consents and permits required by law.
- to select and set up (register) the optimal form of activity, taking into account the branch and representative office of a foreign entrepreneur
- to obtain a PESEL number, set up a trusted profile and open a bank account
- in M&A transactions
- in negotiations and preparation of commercial contracts
- in handling investment processes
- to purchase real estate
- to secure and protect industrial property rights and copyrights